Friday, December 2, 2011

"Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?♥"


(According to Wikipedia:)
Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.

Love is something that I might not ever be able to express, the way that it should be expressed.
I want to be able to make someone happy. I want to make someone feel beautiful. I want someone to only imagine themselves with me, and me only. But, I also want to allow myself to love someone. Instead of me pushing people away, I want to be able to pull someone close and honestly be able to tell them "Hey, I love you". Maybe it's because I'm a teenager and I'm too nieve to understand what love actually is, but I hope that one day I figure it out because it hurts to think that I might not ever live "happily ever after".

No comments: