Monday, April 9, 2012

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Khalil Gibran

Pain may be something that drags me down, makes me feel horrible, and even breaks my heart even more, but in a way... I deserve it.
I need to take the time to figure out truly who I am, before I am ever able to take the time to love someone or even care about someone.

Of course I want to be the one that's able to bring a smile like this to your face again, but darling... Things change.. You deserve better.
You don't deserve anyone who is going to deceive you, definitely with another person.

We may not date anymore, or even be close, but I want you to know that I wish you the best. I hope that you're always happy. You were my best friend you still are. ♥

No comments: